8.02.2011

simply i love to be with you

Have you feel that my blog is different now , no ? come on .Actually my loupo change my blogskin again ,
is a looooooooooooooong time WE didn't touch it ! sorry bloggie , AND this post is type by my loupo ,
cause i'm LAZY.I know my loupo is the best Women in the world  > < mwuahhh : *
Like the picture on the above, you know ? I just simply want to be with you , i WANT you , i MISS you AND i LOVE you .Hope you will feel my heart ,You by my side has become a habit . I know you always say that Im not romantic , not Considerate , not Human touch AND bla bla bla . My loupo is very TALKATIVE very GEPO 1 ,(krisa::hey,,,,,!!!) Oppsss , i gonna killing by someone > <"" I know what you want DEAR ,But we are old couple , No need for a romantic day, I will leave the best to you in the final , I was put it in my HEART .


DEAR , i Love you sooooo much till i cant think .
:* mwuaaaaaaksssssss